Friday, November 8, 2013

Finally...I'm Back

Hello Blogland!
I was doing pretty good and then life happened! I had taken a temporary full time job on top of my part time one on top of my crafting, decorating and taking care of my house, kids, etc...so of course blogging was the last thing I could think of ! BUT... I should be around a bit more. I have been working hard to get my ETSY store opened and have something on there to post ...finally achieved that goal! So go check it out designdecorbylinda  and my facebook page is design and decor by linda. I will be posting more products to purchase today and tomorrow! If you are local and need decorating services for your home or business for the Holidays or any other reason, get in touch with me! Thanks so much for all of the support I have recieved!
I will be back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment