Monday, September 9, 2013

How fitting, first post is about FALL!

Hello World!!!!
Thank you for checking out my first blog ,I am so excited to finally be able to share some of my decorating projects,crafts,food and basically my creative life with each and every one of you.
I have been asked so many times "do you blog?" and I have so often thought of doing this but never knew how n the world I would find the time.So this definitely be a challenge but I promise to try my hardest to stay on top of this .I hope to create an Etsy store soon as well to sale some of my crafts but I'm taking baby steps here first! :)
Well any who its so fitting(hence the title) for my first post to be in September because FALL JUST HAPPENS to be MY FAVORITE SEASON! Growing  up in North Carolina (South Eastern) we basically had two seasons..summer and winter .Then I lived in Northern California for a few years and it seemed to be spring there year 'round.So you can imagine my joy when I finally moved to a state that had four seasons!! Although I quickly learned that I wasn't going to be a huge fan of winter in Pittsburgh but having spring and fall here really make it worth it. As soon as the last of the hot dogs are eaten on Labor Day I am pulling out my many many bins of gorgeous fall decorations and driving my family crazy for about a week! Ill post some pics for now on what I have done so far and will remind myself to post again within the next couple of days!! Promise!!


The top and bottom pictures are in my entry way.Just adding a few leaves and insxpensive pumpkins&candles can add such a warm touch of fall to your space!
The middle pic. is the sofa table in the living room .Im still getting the hang of this so please be patient with my captions..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment